Sunday, February 20, 2011

WE ARE HERE!!

We made it. Madeline gets a solid A for the trip today. Excellent job. Abby says "mommy" approx 700 times a day, 600 of them today where between Santa Clarita and LA, approx 40 min. She didn't cry though, so she gets a B.

When we got in to Anaheim I decided to get directions to the hotel from my handy My Touch phone. I googled "anaheim crowne plaza" and clicked the map. After driving way more than a mile from Disneyland (which is what the hotel promised) I started to get very annoyed at my surroundings. It definitely didn't look like a resort area, or anywhere I'd like to stay. When we finally got to our destination I realized my handy phone took us to the Anaheim Crowne Plaza Retirement HOME!! AHHHH! Basically took us on a half hour tour of the Anaheim area.

We finally found our hotel and realized it is a GREAT place to stay. Beautiful hotel. Our room overlooks the pool. Which is good and bad. Madeline has been eyeing it since we walked in. She keeps saying "and then to go to the pool" after everything she says.

Apparently we are headed to the pool now. Yikes, it's only 60 degrees out. Hopefully the pool is really heated!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah!!! It looks wonderful!!! 60 degrees sounds waaaaay better than 40 degrees! Can't wait to see some Disneyland pics!