On Thursday Jon and I were looking online at the Great Wolf Lodge. It's an indoor waterpark/resort a little north of Centralia, Washington. Madeline saw the pictures and said "I want to go swimming" so off we went. I packed up a bag of clothes and food and an hour later we were on our way to the lodge. We got there about 6pm and put our swimsuits on and headed to the waterpark. Madeline was grinning ear to ear the second we walked in. They have a small toddler area that is about 6"-12" deep with jet skis to sit on, water sprouts, slides etc. She loved it. Then we discovered the wave pool. Jon and I got on intertubes with the kids sitting on our stomachs and we rode the waves. It was so fun. We stayed the night there and played for a few more hours at the park yesterday before heading home. It was such a great impromptu little trip. The perfect place for little kids. Abby didn't appreciate it as much as Madeline did, I think she got a little cold. Yesterday morning when we were in the pool it was actually snowing inside. Good thing they keep it about 80 degrees inside! :)
1 comment:
Wow, looks like a really fun time was had by all.
Post a Comment