Monday, September 21, 2009

Pony Party

That last post was from Abby. She was typing while I was on the phone and actually managed to post it. So, I'll leave it since she's so cute.

Yesterday we went to a Pony Party in fall city. It is a farm that rents to birthday parties and functions. One of the mom's in our mom's group set up a day for all of us to go with our kiddos. Madeline rode a pony twice and Abby rode and even smaller pony one time. They both really liked it, even though Abby was all business. She wasn't even going to smile. Here are some pics from our day.































1 comment:

Kerry and Steve Miller said...

My Nieces are by far the cutest little girls that I have ever seen in my life!!!! We got to hang out with them on sunday! It was a great afternoon! I love them a lot!!