



\

Just got home from our first camping trip with the girls. I haven't been camping since high school. Granted, I have to use the term "camping" loosely. We were at the KOA in leavenworth in an airconditioned lodge with a bathroom and kitchen. Regardless, it was our first time in the woods as a family. We had a great time swimming, playing at the park and just laughing with good friends. Madeline also met a dog named Yoda that she loved. Funny because she normally doesn't give them the time of day.
The picture of Madeline on the tree stump: they are watching the craziest hay ride I've ever seen. It was a tractor pulling a trailer of hay with people packed in like sardines. He was driving like a complete maniac and Madeline thought it was really funny.
We had lots of fun with some great friends. I feel so lucky to have new friends in my life that know exactly what I go through on a day to day basis. We always laugh because when we are out in public together we just assume that everybody around us has kiddos on the spectrum too.

No comments:
Post a Comment