


Madeline is officially a kindergartner!! She started school at North Bend Elementary. So far it's gone pretty well. We are having some difficulty getting her set up on the bus but otherwise I only have heard good things. It's definitely a new routine. They made a real point on the first day of school that they were no longer in preschool and they were going to be expected to follow the rules. Best of luck to them!!
Abby started preschool at Madeline's old preschool. Snoqualmie Elementary. She loves it. She's in school with her best friends Maisie and Noelle.
This means I have 2 and a half hours Mon-Thurs to myself. I've noticed based on last week that the time goes by really fast. By the time I drop Abby off, get home, do some laundry it's time to go back and pick her up. I think this week I'll do something more fun and schedule a massage. :) I don't want to spend all my free time cleaning the house. I do that already.

No comments:
Post a Comment