Since I last posted Jon has been promoted within his company and we are moving to the Seattle area!!
He saw the job come available on his company's website and applied for it without even telling me. He didn't want to get my hopes up in case it didn't work out. He told me the day before he drove to Seattle for the interview and we had to wait a week for the outcome. I was definitely not patient about it. So we got the call last Friday that he got the job and now the moving process is underway!!
We are still fixing up the house a little and we're hoping to have it on the market in the next two weeks. Meanwhile, I'm doing all the research I can on schools in the Seattle area with help from Audra and my aunt Ginger.
I think I've narrowed it down to Issaquah, Snoqualmie Valley and Renton. All of these places are very close to Mom, Kerry, Julie, Missy and Sharon and are also close to Bellevue (where ABA will be) and the airport (where Jon will spend a lot of time). They also have extended day programs for kiddos with autism and use teaching techniques specific to ASD. I'll be going up there next Tuesday to observe some classrooms.
I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. I've wanted to move up there since I had Madeline. Now with all of our craziness it's the perfect place for us to be.
We are really looking forward to this change. While we will miss our family and friends in Vancouver we know this is the best thing for our family.
Getting ready for the Buddy Walk
11 years ago

1 comment:
KIMMERS!
Glad you guy's are moving back up here! Can you say: PLAY DATE! :)
Post a Comment